CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

8 THINGS- my niece Ruth tagged me.

This is hard I hope I can come up with 8 things!!

8 TV Shows on my DVR
1. Don't watch much anymore, rent older shows from Blockbuster online.
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Amazing Stories (this was a series in the 80's produced by Steven Spielberg)
4. Happy Days
5. The Office
6. Green Acres
7. The Beverly Hillbillies
8. Supermarket Sweep

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Pei Wei (not sure of the spelling here)
2. Phil's Barbeque (yeah for San Diego)
3. Casa Orozco
4. Cafe Rio
5. Scomas by the Bay
6. The mexican restaurant in Old Town San Diego
7. Melo's Pizza
8. La Virage

8 Singers/Bands
1. James Taylor
2. Paul McCartney
3. Fleetwood Mac
4. Abba
5. Elton John
6. Heart
7. Shania Twain
8. Beatles

8 Books I have read
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn
5. Mother Earth, Father Sky
6. If Life were easy, it wouldn't be hard
7. Under the Rainbow
8. Mary, Martha and Me

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Wait, I don't know if I can remember that far back!
2. I worked a long day.
3. Shopped at Mervyn's one last time b4 they close(mostly ghetto clothes left)
4. Watched "The Princess Bride" movie (love it)
5. Had a wonderful chicken salad for lunch.
6. Blogged
7. Fell asleep on the couch again!
8. Got adjusted.

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Seeing Audrey next week.
2. Seeing Marissa, Paul and Brian for Thanksgiving.
3. Seeing Mandy and Christmas
4. Spending time with Family at Christmas
5. Christmas Parties
6. Sleep ( I love to look forward to sleeping)
7. Having Gratitude
8. Spending more time with Audrey

8 Things I wish for
1. To be Healthy
2. To be out of debt
3. To be happy
4. More chocolate and less guilt
5. Spend more time with Gary
6. Spend more time with my kids
7. All play and no work! Just kidding.
8. Peace


0 comments: