CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

SADIE THE PEST

Meet our dog Sadie. She is an Irish Setter and drives us crazy at times. She has way more energy than I ever imagined a dog could have. She carries this blanket around in her mouth and sucks and chews on it. She can open doors, cupboards and drawers when she gets bored. So needless to say when we are not home we have to keep her caged up. (She actually likes being in her cage) If we take her out for walks daily it helps, so she is incentive for us to stay in shape. One day I went out to get the mail and she had locked me out of the house. I guess she jumped up on the door and hit the deadbolt just right!! We hope to breed her someday. Anyone know of a good stud?

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

What is the buttermilk recipe that you use? I used Mom's recipe for the crust and it is delicious!