CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I was named after my mom. She said she couldn't think of another name at the time.

2. My favorite thing to buy is NEW SHOES.

3. My favorite age for kids is 18 months.

4. I rarely pay full price for anything. (I love a good clearance sale)

5. I enjoy baking (especially breads and cookies)

6. I like to read a good mystery novel.

7. I collect bunny stuff.

OK NOW I TAG -
Marissa, Tiffany, Ruth and Miriam

4 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

I found it! I'll add you to my list!

Ruth said...

I didn't know you collect bunny stuff. I love the story of how you got your name. :) Did you know Hannah LOVES the name Eleanor and loves having it as her middle name? She thinks it's very beautiful. You should ask her about it next time you see her. :)

April said...

oh yeah! I'm so glad to see some of your recipes!

April

MAMA said...

7 Random Things About You: 1. On my "A" list of next-door neighbors I hope to someday have. 2. Famous in the family for your rolls.3.
Brought a great brother-in-law/uncle into the family. 4. Your home is charmingly decorated with a country motiff. 5. Enjoys games, funny stories of neices and nephews, hiking, dancing, and walking on the beach. 6. Any excuse to go to Utah or San Diego. 7. A creative seamstress/crafter. 8. (so I'm no math major) One of my best friends! Love you!