CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

GUESS THE WHITE ELEPHANT?

Ok, so last night was my work Christmas party. Gary and I had a great time. We always have this game where everyone brings a "white elephant" and we do a gift exchange. This is what I ended up with. I actually stole it from someone, just because I thought it would be fun to have one of these. Can you guess what it is? This one looks pretty old but it is still usable and is quite the oddity. Before I show what's inside I thought it might be fun to ask fellow bloggers to figure it out. Here are your clues: It probably weighs about 40 lbs. It is approx 17" H, 22" W, 7" D.
It was made in a Europeon country and its kind originated around the 1820's.

4 comments:

Paul said...

I think it is an According.

Paul said...

Oops an accordian.

Audrey/Cooper's grandma said...

Wow! You are right. I guess that was too easy! I will post a better picture of it soon.

Tiffany said...

Impressive Paul. I am not sure what it was at all. You stumped me!