CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Family Reunion

This past weekend I met up with some cousins on my mother's side at a little reunion in San Jose. This is a picture of me with my mom and in the middle is my cousin Adora. Adora and I are just 2 months apart and hadn't seen each other since we were little kids. (Sad) We were happy to at last find her (thanks to my brother Phil) and spend some time together. Adora just lost her mom (my mom's sister Norma). Norma you will be missed! Adora we promise now to keep in touch and to visit with you again soon!

1 comments:

Ruth said...

I was just at Uncle Phil's house a few days ago and he told me all about Adora and Norma and the reunion and showed me pictures. How special that you were all able to get together!