CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

SAN DIEGO WEEKEND

Andrews Family- Emma Andrews baby blessing
Proud parents Hyrum and Tiffany.

Mandy and me.
Esther and Rachel Andrews
Joseph, Marlyce, Rachel, JT, Sarah and Hannah Andrews

We had a wonderful time in San Diego last weekend. The weather was so nice, sunny and warm. We were blessed to be able to hear Rachel speak in Sacrament after returning from a 18 month mission in New Hampshire and to be their for Emma's baby blessing. Lots of fun, food and games with plenty of laughter! Thanks to my brother Joseph and sister-in-law Marlyce for a wonderful time. Thanks to my daughter Mandy for joining us and for fixing my broken tooth!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

It was such a fun weekend! Thanks for hanging out with us! We cannot wait to see you guys again.

The Andrews said...

It was so fun seeing you guys i always love spending time with you!

Ruth said...

Oh what a fun weekend! Wish I could have been there! I'm excited to see you later this month though! (Esther's hair is ridiculous!)