CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

THANKSGIVING IN UTAH




















We were grateful to be able to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with Brian, Paul, Marissa and Audrey. (Taffy is on Brian's lap) We ate lots of yummy turkey and good food, played games, did a little shopping but mostly we just played with Audrey. What could be better than that?
Audrey is 9 months old and is very active, she is also very determined. I'll bet she'll be walking by Christmas, so we'd better watch out. My shopping list this year has toys at the top of it!!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love all the fun pictures. I just got Hyrum this new game for our anniversary. It is called Diplomacy. I am anxious to try it out. When are you going to be down here again? We have to get together and play more games!