CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

FAMILY CHRISTMAS PICTURES 2008

Uncle Brian got this toy for Audrey for Christmas. She loved being pushed around in it and even more she likes pushing it around herself.
Audrey on Christmas Day. She did not want that bow in on her head. It is cute she says, but its not for me!! Great-Grandma Alcera loved playing with Audrey, as you can see by this picture.
The Cohen Family taking a break from Rock Band!
Auntie Mandy playing with Audrey. She is so good with Audrey.
Marissa, Audrey and me relaxing. Notice Sadie in the background. She had to be put in her cage to get her calm down from all the exciting things that were happening at Christmas!

3 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas!

Tiffany said...

What a fun Christmas!

Ruth said...

What a fun Christmas! Audrey just gets prettier all the time! I'm so glad I got to see you over Thanksgiving, even though it was short! Thank you for bringing me the buttermilk pie! I always love it and I especially loved it after all the hospital food! :)