CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

I've been tagged


Before I had even started this blog, Tiffany tagged me.

What's inside my purse:

I have a small purse/organizer that doesn't hold much so I have lots of little things in it such as money(not much), many things of chapstick/lip gloss/lipstick, pictures of Audrey, throat lozenges, mints, cell phone, credit cards, library card, Gary's business cards, pen, small container of advil, picture of Christ and Pres Hinckley, temple pic, letter from Mandy from girls camp years ago, gift cards with not much $ left on them

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! I am impressed with all the stuff that you got in your purse. Mine is definitely boring compared to you!

Jonestown said...

I am glad you started a blog. Audrey is beautiful and I love the picture of you and Gary!!
Say hi to Gary for us

Hidie

Check out our blog when you have time... I recently started also.

Ruth said...

I'm so excited you started a blog! I have to do that purse tag too. It was so fun to see you guys and play games on Friday! We missed Uncle Gary though. I love the pics of Audrey. :)