CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

DUTCH OVEN SOURDOUGH BREAD




My attempts at sourdough bread were finally successful! I attended a class the other night and got the help I needed to make a loaf that actually rose the way it is supposed to. It was actually fairly easy to make. You just need the right tools and ingredients and some patience. Thank you to Carrie and Kerry for teaching the class and for LaMyrl for inviting me!! If you want the recipe you can message me. It is not something I can just write on here and expect you to be able to make. It requires a little more technique and some good sourdough starter but it is worth it!!


2 comments:

Marissa of Ris C Handmade said...

That looks so professional! You will have to show me how when we come in a month.

Chellee said...

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Jerry Curls