CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Mountain House park

Check this out:
While doing a search to find directions to a local park, I came across this web site that has pictures of our parks here in Mountain House. I found a picture from summer of 2008 of our ward summer potluck/picnic. There I was and Gary too! We were playing a game of volleyball. Gary was actively playing and i was mostly standing there. I thought it was funny to see us there. I never knew the picture was even taken. Scroll through the pictures and see if you can spot us.

www.ci.mountainhouse.ca.us/parks-and-rec.asp

2 comments:

Jonestown said...

Are you wearing white pants and a white shirt? I think Gary is on the other side wearing a black shirt and white shorts?

Great looking park!!

Kristie said...

That is so funny. I was thinking that we had played with you, and sure enough, there we are too. How funny.