CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

BEFORE AND AFTER


We have had 2 leather sofas in our family room for a few years and the leather has dried, cracked and been torn in a few places. This first picture is of the leather sofa that is still in ok condition. The second picture is the leather sofa that was more worn, cracked and torn up. I covered it with a Surefit sofa cover! I found a great deal on Ebay for about $40. It is a soft, durable, suede like fabric. What do you think? It's looks like a new couch to me. The best part is that I can take the cover off and just throw it in the washing machine.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

That cover looks so good! It does look like a new couch! What a great deal you got on the cover too! I'm going to tell Jared about this because I would really like new couches, but we could just copy you and get a cover until we can afford new ones in a few decades.. :)

Marissa of Ris C Handmade said...

Wow, you weren't kidding. It really does look like a whole new couch, but for much cheaper of course.

Auntie Mandy said...

Hi mom!! nice couch! hopefully Sadie will be nice to that one. I remembered my password so hopefully now i can comment more. Not ready for my own blog yet haha